about me
comment , {0}


  
 Personal Details :                          
Name : Morilyn                              
NickName : Mori / Adun                    
Stay at : Kapit, Sarawak.                         
Zodiac : Capricorn
Status : In a relationship with HIM ^_^

Tumblr_lsnp6n2dav1qg61mno1_500_large Tumblr_lo11yw6hdm1qb5t88o1_500_large
 Hobbies :
Surfing Internet, Gossips, Photography, Singing &  Playing Badminton


417768_364720480226346_100000651919197_1199250_1603865771_n_large 



Tumblr_m1hnbqdyhm1r34wbwo1_500_large
  Take a note :

I create blog because I want to share my story, my feeling, my history, my life and my school. I never run from my problems. I always look straight to focus my destination in my life. I am live at StarPark, Kapit. My dad is my hero, my mum is a leader in my life. I love my friends, when I get mad, they will do some joke to make me laugh. I am not single and still available. The things that I never forget in my life is when my lovely grandpa leave us. I miss him so much. Hard to accept it, nobody know.Oh ya.. I am a bloggie girl and I am ANTI PLAYBOY ! Watch out boy.! Hahahaaa...!

Okay, I am done. How about you?If you love me continue to read my entries. If you hate me, just keep it. I am triple super lazy to fight with you. If you want to connect with me. Leave your messages at my Cbox. Remember, my blog my rules. Do not CopyPaste, Ctrl+C, Right Click, Highlight . Get it? If u really want, tell me at my Facebook .  ENJOY your day :D 
Goodbye.